10110l1000
PC Specification: i5 6600k 3.5GHz, GTX 1060 G3, Z170A, W10

Action! (Corrupted?) Slowdown file with no sound

Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:44 am

Hi, sorry for my english im a french user of 20 year old and i have a very bad english, it's the first time im use this forum so sorry if i do something wrong.
So i have an Intel i5-6600k CPU @ 3.50GHz, a MSI GeForce GTX 1060 3Giga graphics card, and a Windows 10 operating system,

I bought Action! 2 month ago, no problem until now last week my Action! crash, i restart him and try to record a video on Minecraft, no problem but the video is slowed down and is without sound, i can't open the video with a regular video reader or move it to a editing software, I can only open it with the Action! reader...

I try to uninstall, delete the register of Action!, reinstall, search my licence in my mail, recording and this glitch again...
I try some settings like 480p, 25 fps and low render settings: Same Glitch

No matter if i record on "gameplay mode" "fullscreen mode" or other mode like that the glitch is here...

Can you help me please because i really like Action! and I would not want to have to change for another software.

Sorry again for my english.

EDIT: My Action! Crash when im recording in MP4, when im "stopped" the recording.

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”