Minecraft crash when I start action.

Gameplay recording , desktop and web videos recording, music recording...
Aceq

PC Specification: Windows 10, GTX 960M, i5-5200 8GB Ram

Minecraft crash when I start action.

Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:38 pm

I have no problems when I am playing minecraft but whenever I start action it just crash. And it stops when I have closed down action. Minecraft doesn't crash when I am recording with Action only when I start action. Can someone help me what the problem is? It would be appreciated. I have the full version of Action.

Wartorn

PC Specification: Win 10, i7-6700HQ, GTX 1070M, 32GB RAM

Re: Minecraft crash when I start action.

Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:50 am

Yeah, I've also been getting this, for me at least it seems the issue occurs when I force Minecraft (Java) to use my Nvidia GPU rather than the Intel i7 GPU.

If I launch Minecraft with it set to use the default i7 GPU then it works, but obviously, this isn't ideal because my framerate suffers a lot. I saw that on the forum a few other people had this problem in an older version of Action! and it was fixed, but it seems to be an issue again.

I saw mentioned elsewhere that Java versions can cause a problem and to install 64bit, however, I have the latest Java SE 8u131 64bit installed, as well as the latest 32bit version which is required for some software I also have installed on my system. I have Minecraft using the 64bit version of Java and not the 32bit.

I experience Java crashing always with modded Minecraft, however, vanilla Minecraft also freezes for several seconds whenever I open Action! or upon launch, if Action! is already open.

If I have Action! closed then I have no problems what-so-ever with either Minecraft or Java.

I've tried reinstalling my graphics drivers (which I have the latest ones installed), Java and Action! but still have this issue.

Wartorn

PC Specification: Win 10, i7-6700HQ, GTX 1070M, 32GB RAM

Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:10 pm

So I tested this on another system I have, which has the exact same drivers and software versions installed and it worked fine. However, the main differences between the systems are, the working system has two GeForce 980s in SLI and the onboard i7 GPU is turned off.

So it would seem that the issue appears on systems that have both the Intel GPU and a dedicated GPU active.

Rayhan

PC Specification: Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit

Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:11 am

I'm also having this problem, I even made a new thread about it

Return to Action!