KarliN
PC Specification: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10 GHz

Issue with the Update before the last one

Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:37 am

Since the update before the last one, My action showing some weird behaviors. While I'm watching my media files via Daum Potplayer and I press PageDown key to watch the next video on my playlist, the video stops. You can still hear the sound but the video is stopped. You wonder what's wrong so you press Pagedown or up again, this time you still hear the sound but in the video section you see a huge ACTION HUD taking the whole space. I hope this isn't going to be a problem.

Also, I don't know if this is related but ever since this update my game play videos are taking way too long to be uploaded on Youtube. Usually same amount of video took less than 30 or 40 minutes but now it takes more than an hour, easily! Please check this issue as well.

Thank you.

p.s. I will also send this to support team.

Piotr
PC Specification: i7-6700, 16GB RAM, GTX 1070

Re: Issue with the Update before the last one

Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:29 am

KarliN wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:37 am
Since the update before the last one, My action showing some weird behaviors. While I'm watching my media files via Daum Potplayer and I press PageDown key to watch the next video on my playlist, the video stops. You can still hear the sound but the video is stopped. You wonder what's wrong so you press Pagedown or up again, this time you still hear the sound but in the video section you see a huge ACTION HUD taking the whole space. I hope this isn't going to be a problem.

Also, I don't know if this is related but ever since this update my game play videos are taking way too long to be uploaded on Youtube. Usually same amount of video took less than 30 or 40 minutes but now it takes more than an hour, easily! Please check this issue as well.

Thank you.

p.s. I will also send this to support team.
Please update Action! to the latest version and see if the player issue persits.
Uplad time depends on file size and network upload speed. File size depends on recording settings such as: video size, video framerate, video quality, bitrate.
Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”