Shed
PC Specification: Intel i7, Asus Strix 1070, Windows 10

Multi Channel sound with Adobe Premier

Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:38 am

Hello there,

First, excuse my english :) not my main tongue.

I Have two questions :

1. I have recorded some games with Action! and everything is fine except that when I export the .avi file into Adobe Premier for editing I'm able to see only one audio channel and not two.

I set up Action! for recording both my microphone and my sound game.

What's the problem here ?

2. I would like to know if it's possible to record sepratly the sound of the game, whitout the voice of Discord and my voice and into another file only the voices of Discord and mine.

Actually I have to channels : Discord voices and the game + my voice and I would like : All the voice (Discord and mine) into on channel and the game into a second channel.

Thanks for your answers :)

Piotr
PC Specification: i7-6700, 16GB RAM, GTX 1070

Re: Multi Channel sound with Adobe Premier

Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:02 am

1. Close sony Vegas, go to Sony Vegas location, open "FileIO Plug-Ins" folder and rename folder "compoundplug" to something else.

2. If you set Discord to use audio device different than the system deafult then you can record Discord and microphone into separate file by using Audio Recording feature.
Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis

DrunkMonk74
PC Specification: i7-5960X, GTX Titan X, Windows 10 x64

Re: Multi Channel sound with Adobe Premier

Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:31 pm

Piotr wrote:1. Close sony Vegas, go to Sony Vegas location, open "FileIO Plug-Ins" folder and rename folder "compoundplug" to something else.

2. If you set Discord to use audio device different than the system deafult then you can record Discord and microphone into separate file by using Audio Recording feature.
OP said for point 1 that he was using Adobe Prem Pro. I have the same issue in Prem Pro. Was it a typo saying "Sony Vegas"? If not is there a solution for Prem Pro?
i7-5960X @4.2GHz; Asus X99-Deluxe; 64Gb DDR4 @2133 MHz; 256Gb 850 Pro; Titan X SC; Asus PG279Q; Kraken X61; AX1200i 1200W; SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless; Logitech G13; Logitech G900; SteelSeries QcK XXL; Phanteks Enthoo Luxe; Windows 10 Pro x64

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”