Devine
PC Specification: i5,GTX 1070, windows 10,

How do you edit Action recordings?

Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:42 pm

I use Action! to record my gameplay. I have spent a month trying to edit files I have recorded. I have tried to convert them, Use different editing software, and adjusted all kinds of settings. I am a graphic designer not a film student and I am to the point I have tons of footage and a channel that is suffering because I can't get my content out.

The question is really how do you do it? I have used various editors (Shotcut, Premier pro, Sony vegas) and have the same audio issues. I have tried the change the extension to .mov, converting in handbrake and another program I can't remember the name of and the results are the same. As the video goes the further the audio goes out of sync. I made sure to check constant frame rate and the audio cuts out halfway through the video.

I have so much footage I have recorded and money put into software I really need a clear solution.

VariusVir
PC Specification: i5-4690, GTX1060 6GB, Win 10 Pro 64-bit

Re: How do you edit Action recordings?

Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:48 am

I have the same problem. Try to turn off the recording from the microphone and record the video without recording the microphone. If there is no problem with the sound, then wait for the update. In technical support, I was advised to record a microphone separately from the main video recording. They said that in this temporary solution. But I still use OBS for video recording.

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”