kurama
PC Specification: window 7

Possible Ideas For Streaming With Action In Future

Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:09 am

I love the simplicity of the recording with Action but there seems to be missing many features for streaming that are utilized by many streamers, such as being able to have an overlay that shows notifications such as donations, subscribers, followers, hosts, etc
I would really like to see some features such as being able to edit the stream view more and add multiple items to the stream besides just webcam and gameplay.

The other thing is selective streaming, by that I mean being able to only stream one game instead streaming your entire screen. But I do not know if there are any plans for advancing Action streaming. But that would be great if there as in the future. Even if it was only available for those who buy Action.

Piotr
PC Specification: i7-6700, 16GB RAM, GTX 1070

Re: Possible Ideas For Streaming With Action In Future

Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:36 am

kurama wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:09 am
I love the simplicity of the recording with Action but there seems to be missing many features for streaming that are utilized by many streamers, such as being able to have an overlay that shows notifications such as donations, subscribers, followers, hosts, etc
I would really like to see some features such as being able to edit the stream view more and add multiple items to the stream besides just webcam and gameplay.

The other thing is selective streaming, by that I mean being able to only stream one game instead streaming your entire screen. But I do not know if there are any plans for advancing Action streaming. But that would be great if there as in the future. Even if it was only available for those who buy Action.
Those features were added in Action! 3.0
Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”