Xaio
PC Specification: windows 10

[Request] Voice activation detection (2018 thread)

Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:05 pm

(Skip to bold text for the request, rest is just my saying of the program and all)

Hello, so i must say i really like your program as streaming mostly to my friends and some public on youtube it takes not much resources, looks crisp and theres a bunch of stuff to configure even overlay images.

Once streaming host sites supports game/music and microphone voice channels the system is already in place and this is not on you but for twitch/youtube why is this not a thing, sometimes you want to listen to their music and voice, sometimes only them self and sometimes non of the above.

Heres to what is really bugging me.

Streaming voice, you have 3 choices broadcast mic all the time, toggle or push to talk.
Some games its almost impossible to comment, and use a push to talk key which a voice activation feature would be the way to go.

I did some reading you can get it going via for example teamspeak but i am using a program to filter teamspeak since i talk to my friends there while streaming too and i dont want them to be heard. And i do not get it, why ACTION as a really good streaming alternative to OSB still dont have such a crucial feature.

There should be a option for Voice activation, while i say this i still think you should be able to toggle off the mic with a hotkey for people such as me that use teamspeak and talk to friends as well as my fellow viewers but not at the same time especially not if its 2 different languages.

But hey, the priority here is as a lot of other people have requested over the past few years the possibility for voice activation without 3rd party programs.

LINKS
Previous threads: 2013: viewtopic.php?f=36&t=29105&p=50286
Voice activation request(2012): viewtopic.php?f=36&t=13102&p=19057&hili ... ion#p19057

Workaround
(I dont know AHK, maybe there is some brilliant mind in here that does that can come up with a temp fix for now?)
Some workarounds: viewtopic.php?f=36&t=15955&p=22775&hili ... ion#p22775

Make your voice heard!,
Please comment here if you are in the same seat as me, the more that actually says anything instead of keeping quite could tilt this program into the very best streaming software on the market!

radi
Mirillis Team
PC Specification: i7-3610QM, 8GB RAM, GTX 660M

Re: [Request] Voice activation detection (2018 thread)

Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:14 pm

Hello Xaio,

Thank you for suggesting such a great option. We will add it soon. :D
Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”