Action 3.0 Beta - No video in MP4

Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:48 pm

Video Card: GTX 970
Memory: 8 GB
Monitor Resolution: 1920x1080
Video Editor: Vegas Pro 14 Edit
Game Problem: pretty much any
Video Type: MP4

I noticed this occrurring in the february build of Action 3.0. Recording to MP4 with a seperate mic track causes the video track to disappear from existence. Whenever i open a file with those settings in Vegas Pro, it only imports game sounds and my mic, there's no video at all. It only imports video if mic seperation is turned off which i don't like. Apperantly there's now a two track limit here. Can it be fixed?

Strangely enough though, time-shift still works just fine with the same settings.

Piotr
PC Specification: i7-6700, 16GB RAM, GTX 1070

Re: Action 3.0 Beta - No video in MP4

Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:13 am

Claunator wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:48 pm
Video Card: GTX 970
Memory: 8 GB
Monitor Resolution: 1920x1080
Video Editor: Vegas Pro 14 Edit
Game Problem: pretty much any
Video Type: MP4

I noticed this occrurring in the february build of Action 3.0. Recording to MP4 with a seperate mic track causes the video track to disappear from existence. Whenever i open a file with those settings in Vegas Pro, it only imports game sounds and my mic, there's no video at all. It only imports video if mic seperation is turned off which i don't like. Apperantly there's now a two track limit here. Can it be fixed?

Strangely enough though, time-shift still works just fine with the same settings.
Please open Vegas Pro file location and go to FileIO Plug-Ins. Find the compoundplug folder and rename it to, for example "compoundplugx".
That should help.
Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”