Brishak
PC Specification: Win 10, I7-4770k, GTX TITAN X

Native 4K Upscaling Programm Window

Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:19 pm

Hello there Mirillis-Staff,

sry for asking, but would you mind increasing the Window Size again like in 2.5.1.0 xD I posted last year that i couldn´t see the writing in my native 4k resolution good, cause there where to tiny. You added a slicer to 150% and that was a real help :) Added the Post from last Year ;) Hope you can do it for this Version too ^^

Sincerely Your´s

Brishak

Last Year 2.5 :

"[Resolved] Native 4K Upscaling Programm Window

Sun May 14, 2017 1:06 am

*Update*
The new Update 2.5.1.0 resolves my issue, the Programm Ui can now be set to 100 or 150%. Definitly readable, maybe for some guys with glasses still little bit small. Thanks Team-Mirillis! :)

i´m working and playing on a native 4k resolution Display. My question is, if there is any option to uspcale the Programmwindow, because of it not scaling up...litterly a punch in my eyes to decrypt the small letters xD

Sincerely Your´s

Brishak"

Piotr
PC Specification: i7-6700, 16GB RAM, GTX 1070

Re: Native 4K Upscaling Programm Window

Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:40 am

Brishak wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:19 pm

sry for asking, but would you mind increasing the Window Size again like in 2.5.1.0 xD I posted last year that i couldn´t see the writing in my native 4k resolution good, cause there where to tiny. You added a slicer to 150% and that was a real help :) Added the Post from last Year ;) Hope you can do it for this Version too ^^

Sincerely Your´s

Brishak

Last Year 2.5 :

"[Resolved] Native 4K Upscaling Programm Window

Sun May 14, 2017 1:06 am

*Update*
The new Update 2.5.1.0 resolves my issue, the Programm Ui can now be set to 100 or 150%. Definitly readable, maybe for some guys with glasses still little bit small. Thanks Team-Mirillis! :)

i´m working and playing on a native 4k resolution Display. My question is, if there is any option to uspcale the Programmwindow, because of it not scaling up...litterly a punch in my eyes to decrypt the small letters xD

Sincerely Your´s

Brishak"
150% dpi setting is back from version 3.1.5. Enjoy :)
Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”