Crusage
PC Specification: AMD FX 8350 ,GTX 1060 6gb, Windows 10

I cant import avi files into vegas pro like before.

Fri May 11, 2018 11:13 am

The files im trying to import are .avi files, but in vegas pro it says the file type is unknown and when i try to import it it says there was an error with the codec. I know action uses its own codec, but i managed to fix this problem before, i just dont remember how. I remember that i had a problem when it was mp4 files, so i started recording in AVI, which them seemed to fix the problem for me. I was able to just drag and drop and be able to get the 2 audio tracks and video without any problems. But for some reason it doesnt work. I have no idea how to fix this. I can play the files just fine in Splash 2.0. I dont want to convert the files bcs that would take so much time since they are so big, and i tried converting one of them, but that made this distorted square in the middle of the video for some reason.

Piotr
PC Specification: i7-6700, 16GB RAM, GTX 1070

Re: I cant import avi files into vegas pro like before.

Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:29 am

Crusage wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 11:13 am
The files im trying to import are .avi files, but in vegas pro it says the file type is unknown and when i try to import it it says there was an error with the codec. I know action uses its own codec, but i managed to fix this problem before, i just dont remember how. I remember that i had a problem when it was mp4 files, so i started recording in AVI, which them seemed to fix the problem for me. I was able to just drag and drop and be able to get the 2 audio tracks and video without any problems. But for some reason it doesnt work. I have no idea how to fix this. I can play the files just fine in Splash 2.0. I dont want to convert the files bcs that would take so much time since they are so big, and i tried converting one of them, but that made this distorted square in the middle of the video for some reason.
Could you please upload sample video that does not work for you?
Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”