raiancollyn
PC Specification: Windows 10

Action not starting with Alternating Dynamic Graphs in Maximum Performance

Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:37 am

Hi, good morning, good afternoon, good afternoon, how are you?

I'm getting in touch because I'm having a problem with my HP notebook when I try to open Action.
My notebook has 2 video cards, one integrated with the Motherboard (From Intel) and one dedicated (from AMD)
The problem is the second, if I change my notebook's Power Level to Maximum Performance, by default, Alternate Dynamic Graphics are set to Maximize Performance, and if set to this option, Action opens, in the loading screen it closes, it does not report any errors or anything, it just closes.

Could you help me with this problem?
If I leave in other options of energy like for example the Balanced, the games until begin, but, by default they load with the integrated video card (Intel), and, its performance is very bad since I do not have a good amount of RAM, so I only have good performance using the dedicated video card from AMD.

If you want, these are the specifications of my Notebook:
- Operating system: Windows 10 Pro x64
- Processor: Intel Core i5-7200u 2.5GHz (4 CPUs)
- Memory RAM: 8GB
- Integrated Video Card: Intel HD Graphics 620 (4GB Compatible)
- Dedicated Video Card: AMD Radeon R5 M330 (2GB Dedicated)

All the drivers are updated to the latest version, but, I hope this information will be useful, if it is necessary some more specifications, please inform me

Thank you in advance for your attention and I await your return.

Piotr
PC Specification: i7-6700, 16GB RAM, GTX 1070

Re: Action not starting with Alternating Dynamic Graphs in Maximum Performance

Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:12 am

You can run Action! on Intel graphics. It shouldn't change the recording performance. Make sure to use Hardware Acceleration when recording.
Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis

raiancollyn
PC Specification: Windows 10

Re: Action not starting with Alternating Dynamic Graphs in Maximum Performance

Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:39 pm

Sorry for the delay in answering, but, By default I leave it in the settings as Hardware Acceleration, but even leaving it on or off, the program closes itself in the loading screen

Look:
(I had to disable Maximum Performance in order to open the program)

One other thing I looked at was that if I start the program before putting it into Maxima Performance, when I activate Maximum Performance, the program does not close, it only occurs in the load screen.

Do you know of any other method to leave the program just being used only by the Intel board?

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”