avill
PC Specification: Windows 10

No System Sound (Commercial Version)

Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:41 am

Hello mirillis Team,

So here we go, i bought around 2 weeks ago (or less), the ACTION! Software Commercial Version.

Satisfied with recording and speed, all very smooth, then i noticed my first recording,

i cant record my Mic Voice and System Sound at the Same time, either Mic or System Sound.

My exported Videos have with that only 1 Audio Track.

Toggling Multichannel, checking my System Options and seeing if i missed something didnt made it work either....

before you say "this must be your hardware, iam sure you missed something in the Sound Setting in Windows 10"..no i did not..since i tried 2 other Screen Record Programs, which had not that problem at all and recorded system sound AND MIC at the same time in Vid.

iam pretty unsatisfied about that, since i mean..i paid, iam in some time pressure cause i wanted to do a commercial Video Channel and now that...please advice me how to fix that..

greetings

avill

PS: i read some other users had those problems too but neither their method lead to any progress.

Piotr
PC Specification: i7-6700, 16GB RAM, GTX 1070

Re: No System Sound (Commercial Version)

Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:58 am

Just enable both, Primary an Secondary Audio Device options.
Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis

krusty1027
PC Specification: Win 10, i7-6700 24 G RAM, NVIDIA 1050Ti

No Sound on recordings using microphone

Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:33 pm

Im not getting any sound through the microphone on recordings. I selected the proper secondary sound device (Blue Snowball) and nothing. Tried my skull candy hesh 3 headset with mic and nothing. If I leave primary sound to default I can hear audio from my PC with NO secondary selected but as soon as i select a secondary source, I loose the PC sound on recordings as well. Its been awhile since I tried doing this but I know I was able to get it working at one time.

Im recording to AVI format because MP4 crashes the program

MariaDib
PC Specification: windows 7

No System Sound Commercial Version

Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:12 pm

I loved my stock upgaded sound system but one day it all went very quite, I assumed the amp and just fitted a double din stereo and bypassed the amp, is there a way to tell if the amp is dead?

Image:)

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”