GamerSaSsS
PC Specification: Win 10 Pro, Ryzen 7 2700x, GTX 1070ti

Update to v 4.3.1 Broke and Now Wont Record Anything

Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:29 pm

I use TimeShift to capture clips during live stream. Prior to latest update, I would open Xsplit, then open Action!, and once Action! was opened click back on Xsplit, it would show in the lower bar in Action! that it is monitoring Xsplit and I could capture clips with TimeShift no problem.

After update, that process no longer works. No matter what application I click on after opening Action!, I never get the update to the lower tool bar that it's monitoring any application and won't capture a clip at all. It doesn't even recognize when I click into a game.

So, at this point, Action! is no good to me for the purpose that I bought it. I went with Action! because I needed a reliable way to capture clips without taxing my system like Boom does.

I've reviewed every setting I can find, watched tutorials, but nothing works the way it should. Not sure if the recent update broke something, or if I should uninstall and reinstall or what. Just frustrated right now.

Piotr
PC Specification: i7-6700, 16GB RAM, GTX 1070

Re: Update to v 4.3.1 Broke and Now Wont Record Anything

Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:05 am

XSplit has been recently added to exclusions in Action!. What other applications are you trying to record?
Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis

GamerSaSsS
PC Specification: Win 10 Pro, Ryzen 7 2700x, GTX 1070ti

Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:00 pm

The only thing I use it for is my live streaming, which I use Xsplit for. Why was Xsplit excluded? Is OBS excluded as well? If not, why? I refuse to use OBS.

Mikeybrennan
PC Specification: 1700x rtx 2060 sc ultra

Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:08 pm

GamerSaSsS wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:00 pm
The only thing I use it for is my live streaming, which I use Xsplit for. Why was Xsplit excluded? Is OBS excluded as well? If not, why? I refuse to use OBS.
Were you able to figure out a solution? I been attempting to use timeshift while streaming but guessing it just doesn't work that way. Curious to attempting the xsplit but apparently its added to the exclusions.

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”