jvmagni
PC Specification: i7 2600K, GTX 970, Windows 10

Action making keyboard input cancelling in BFV

Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:40 pm

Video Card: RTX 3080
Memory: 32GB
Monitor Resolution: 1920x1080
Game Problem: Battlefield V

Problem - I'm holding sprint buttons (W and Shift) and my character stops and I can't move until I release these buttons and click them again. It also happens with other keys (asd). The problem only happens when Action is opened and only in Battlefield. Other games are fine. If I close Action, the problem is gone and I can play normally. What I tried so far -

- Reinstall Action
- Reinstall Battlefield V
- Remove all overlay software
- Swapp USB ports
- Update drivers for USB and keyboard
- Repair the game

The game runs just fine but as soon as Action launch, the keyboard starts to cancelling the keys... If I close Action, the keyboard comes back to its normal behavior. Really annoying bug... Any ideas?

Piotr
PC Specification: i7-6700, 16GB RAM, GTX 1070

Re: Action making keyboard input cancelling in BFV

Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:04 am

Hello.
Does this problem occur only in that game? Problem occurs even without recording?
Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis

jvmagni
PC Specification: i7 2600K, GTX 970, Windows 10

Re: Action making keyboard input cancelling in BFV

Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:32 pm

Piotr wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:04 am
Hello.
Does this problem occur only in that game? Problem occurs even without recording?
Only in Battlefield. CSGO and other games are fine. Maybe is something with the engine (did not test in other BF games). The problem occur even when not recording so it must be something related to the overlay. I made a clean install of Windows 10 and the problem is not there. I will try one more time with Windows 11 to see if something related to that OS.

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”