birdplane
PC Specification: win 7 gtx 570

Re: FIC format...

Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:52 pm

I agree with WujekRada, and I am looking for a 3rd party software to convert .fic files as well. Mirillis please give us more
export options such as export to avi or mov files with full quality :)
I would also like an update for the sound recording when recording video and sound i want to record my battlefield 3 game but not my skype sound at the same time, I hope you (mirillis) read this comment and make theese changes I asked for :=)

broascadilie
PC Specification: Nvidia 9800 GT,1GB Ram,4 GB RAM,OS=7-x64

FIC format doesnt work in Sony Vegas Pro

Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:47 pm

As the title says
First thanks a lot for this big Update,but theres a prob.In Changelog it says '' DS filters to use in 3-hird party apps ''
Why didnt u specified in wat apps,cause in Sony Vegas Pro the FIC format it's not working.Says unrecogneizd format
What is the solution here ? I realy want to load my gameplays in Sony Vegas with this FIC format cause its awesome how it works recording in game.
What is the solution here ? Many of gamers use Sony Vegas to edit and render there vids and even with those '' DS Filters '' it DOESNT WORK loading them

maitrishah1
PC Specification: Windows

Re: FIC format...

Fri May 11, 2018 9:30 am

You need to play the exported file in a media player program which supports AAC audio.
If all else fails, click on the "splash" link on top of this page - the Splash PRO player made by the very same people does an excellent job of exactly that.

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”