Altrive
PC Specification: i7 2.4GHz GTX765M 8GB RAM

Sony Vegas/Adobe Premire CS6 Audio Issues, and video glitch

Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:25 am

Hello! Recently, I purchased Mirillis and have been pleased with the quality or recording and the lack of frame drop.
I decided I would record a video and upload it with Mirillis, and recorded about a 9 minute video.
I watched over it and it randomly skipped about 2 seconds of footage, I thought it would be no big deal, but I would still like to know how to fix it, because it seems to be caused by the same issue.

When I threw it in to premiere, Only 1 layer of Audio instead of the 2 was there. So I extracted the Audio because premire only does 1 layer of audio. But it extracted only the 1, in the windows live player, it played my voice fine, and I can hear it clearly and well. But There was no second audio track being exported. and the first 1 was 0 seconds and displayed an error when I try to play it, as well as not let me put it into Premire. I decided to switch to Sony Vegas, but Sony Vegas didn't have ANY audio when I threw it in.

I put in a 43 second clip I did for another video, and it worked 100% fine and extracted audio in 2 streams that had all the audio. I decided to record the video again, but this time it was 6 minutes. Same thing happened where the audio refused to work.

I realized that this issue only happened every time the clip was about 2~ Minutes. Which, as a commentator, is frustrating, because my videos last 15~ Minutes. as well as having to edit text to say video error is extra work that I would prefer, to not have to do anyways.

Please help me fix this issue! as I would really like to be able to record more than 2 minutes. I'm going to go to sleep and see if it fixes in the morning and I will let you know!

Thanks,

-Altrive

radi
Mirillis Team
PC Specification: i7-3610QM, 8GB RAM, GTX 660M

Re: Sony Vegas/Adobe Premire CS6 Audio Issues, and video gli

Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:07 pm

As far as I know Adobe Premiere does not support video files with more than one audio track. Could you upload your video file somehwere so I can try importing it into mine sony vegas?
Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis

Altrive

Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:52 pm

radi wrote:As far as I know Adobe Premiere does not support video files with more than one audio track. Could you upload your video file somehwere so I can try importing it into mine sony vegas?
Yes, It doesn't support 2 Audio tracks, but you can right click the file and extract the 2 and put it with the video clip. The issue is, it only extracts the first audio layer (In game sounds) and its 0 seconds long, and gives me an error when loading it or playing the audio. and when I load the normal file into Sony Vegas it doesn't have any audio. I will provide screenshots of the issue, when I can.

Altrive

Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:14 pm

I have provided pictures of errors, With every video I record 2:00 or less the video works fine, when I record 3:00+ and watch pass that time I get this error that is attached, when I extract the Audio which is what I do when I put it into Premire so I can get 3 layers of audio, it only extracts the ingame audio and not my voice and that layer of audio also gives me an error. Because I commentate and I am unable to go over 3+ minutes when games normally last about 10+ minutes a round this is really frustrating and I would love to get help so I can record using this program, because I really like the high FPS the file sizes and all the features that it gives me.

I have an Nvidia GPU so I am using Cuda for encoding
and if needed for a screenshot of my settings I can provide
Attachments
Issues.png
Issues.png (101.67 KiB) Viewed 7878 times

radi
Mirillis Team
PC Specification: i7-3610QM, 8GB RAM, GTX 660M

Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:27 pm

Please contact our support team via support@mirillis.com for direct help.
Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis

Return to “Video editing”