Ardante
PC Specification: 1.70GHz-2.40GHz (i5-4210U), 6GB, GT820M

Audio depends on "Volume Mixer Level"

Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:45 pm

Hello everyone, some questions are frequently asked & repeatedly answered so, in order to avoid annoying asks, I decided to search through google my issue, but I didn't find topics related to it :?

My issue is -> Is it possible for Mirillis Action not to depend from Volume Mixer level I put ?

You see, if Volume Mixer is on 15, the recorded sound through Action will be 15 / if I set it on 55, the sound in recorded video will be consequently 55. I don't know how for you but in some situations I find this pretty annoying. I just want to know, is there any way to make the recorded sound through Action independent from Volume Mixer Level ? Maybe some action that allows you to set the volume you want to be in video during record :roll: for instance: I put volume on 35 (I hear sound on that level) but Action records it on 50 or 60 . I know it is possible to do opposite with same Volume Mixer I'm talking here (volume may be 50 & it is possible to set Action to record on 10/34/45 (depends of preference you want)), but this isn't what I'm looking for.

Any ideas ?

Return to “Video editing”