portraitsman
PC Specification: Windows 10 x64 Home Edition Version 1709

To those who have choppy playback

Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:01 am

You probably have MSI Afterburner and Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) installed in your system. It took me a while to pinpoint the main cause but apparently there's something about those monitoring apps that interferes with Splash Pro 2 (also splash pro ex) Motion2 smooth playback.

At first I thought it was my Nvidia driver, and then I thought it was my chipset driver, then I thought theres something wrong with my OS, but turns out the culprit was hardware monitoring apps like those two above. Uninstallation may solve your choppy playback issue.

Piotr
PC Specification: i7-6700, 16GB RAM, GTX 1070

Re: To those who have choppy playback

Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:06 pm

portraitsman wrote:
You probably have MSI Afterburner and Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) installed in your system. It took me a while to pinpoint the main cause but apparently there's something about those monitoring apps that interferes with Splash Pro 2 (also splash pro ex) Motion2 smooth playback.

At first I thought it was my Nvidia driver, and then I thought it was my chipset driver, then I thought theres something wrong with my OS, but turns out the culprit was hardware monitoring apps like those two above. Uninstallation may solve your choppy playback issue.
Thank you for this information.
Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis

mozkan007
PC Specification: Core i7-3610QM GeForce GT650M Win8 x64

Re: To those who have choppy playback

Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:06 pm

portraitsman wrote:

Actually, there is no any installed software which you talk about above on my system. I have just pure OS, Splash Player and Nvidia graphics driver with default settings.

Return to “Splash 2.0”