PC Specification: i5-2500K, GTX 1060, Windows 10

Overlay Retaining Underlying Image | Help plz lol

Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:11 am

Might as well do this before I get asked:

Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 1060
Memory: 16 GB
Monitor Resolution: 1920x1080
Video Editor: Vegas 15
Game Problem: Ehhh not really a game problem, however I think I am experiencing a little audio lag when recording from HDMI source
Video Type: MP4

The FPS overlay of Mirillis is always there, even when it isn't on when trying to play using the HDMI source. If I have the overlay on, and lets say I open Mirillis with my desktop showing, the section of the screen where the overlay is retains the section of my background over all other programs with the overlay, literally cutting out a section of my screen. I cant take pictures of it because the overlay isnt shown in any type of screenshot. Hopefully you guys can understand my problem.

Piotr
PC Specification: i7-6700, 16GB RAM, GTX 1070

Re: Overlay Retaining Underlying Image | Help plz lol

Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:46 pm

sjarboe01 wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:11 am
Might as well do this before I get asked:

Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 1060
Memory: 16 GB
Monitor Resolution: 1920x1080
Video Editor: Vegas 15
Game Problem: Ehhh not really a game problem, however I think I am experiencing a little audio lag when recording from HDMI source
Video Type: MP4

The FPS overlay of Mirillis is always there, even when it isn't on when trying to play using the HDMI source. If I have the overlay on, and lets say I open Mirillis with my desktop showing, the section of the screen where the overlay is retains the section of my background over all other programs with the overlay, literally cutting out a section of my screen. I cant take pictures of it because the overlay isnt shown in any type of screenshot. Hopefully you guys can understand my problem.
Please install Action! latest version and see if the issue still persits.
Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”