Tommy Vange
PC Specification: I7 6700K | GTX 980 Ti | Windows 10 Pro

Feature Request | Auromaticly Record Games

Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:52 am

Hello,

Most of you have probably heard of, and probably tried plays.tv’s recording client. For me plays.tv is complete shit, and their client is buggy (at best), this is the reason i bought Action video recorder. But there is one feature I feel like is missing from Action, and that is automatic recording. I want Action to just record all my gameplay without having to start the recording.

Please consider adding this feature to Action.

Regards,
Tommy Vange

patzoag
PC Specification: GTX 1080

Support multiple input audio devices!

Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:34 am

Dear Developers!

It would be good to include in your program the support of several incoming audio devices, for example as implemented in the OBS program. Basically this feature will be very useful when making streams.
Think about this proposal.

on all the nice day

BlackFox
PC Specification: AMD 6300, NVIDIA GT 1030, Windows 10

Re: Users' Wishlist

Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:41 pm

Hello,

I purchased Action in 2016 and it is by far the best recording software I have used. I have never had issues, nor been disappointed with the performance and end result. Even with the updates and added features along the way have made this a vital part of my day-to-day work.

I would like to ask about the custom URL sources (located under the Live tab>Overlay sources). The first URL has the option to set the output mode to video, video + hud, or hud. This item works well as when I record I can activate URL 1 during the record and have the source display in the recording, saving me time to edit the recording later. I really like having the "video + hud" mode as I can see the source in my game and know I have it toggled. Is it possible to also include the other URL sources (2-6) to contain the output mode setting? I do not stream much, but tend to do more in just recording and I'd really like to be able to toggle more than just one custom URL image to show while I am recording. It would help shave editing video time tremendously.

Keep up the great work on this app.

Regards

SavagE
PC Specification: Windows 7, i5 4690k, GeForce 1060 6GB

Smaller HUD + custom fps and frame limiter

Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:11 am

This is message aimed at the devs, but any backing or input from the community is much welcome.

I recently bought Action and it seems great, but I feel it's lacking some features. First and foremost I would like some configuration on the HUD - something as simple as a frame counter would be great, since not everyone needs all that added information and the bar is taking up some screen.

As for the recording itself, it would have been great to be able to choose custom FPS, ending the need for presets. If not, I think 90FPS option should be added as an intermediary between 60 and 120.

For some games a frame-limiter option would be awesome.

Lastly, I noticed there pretty much isnt any configuration for AVI recordings, MP4 isnt much better either. Would be great to have some ability to record in losless format for instance.

Thanks!

madjag
PC Specification: i7-4790K, GTX 1070, Win 10

Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:09 am

3rd Audio Multitrack for Time Shift! I don't know why they still don't make it happen.

Triexy
PC Specification: I7 2600k, Geforce 970, Windows 7 64bit

Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:54 am

I wish we will get donaton integration and alertboxes without third software

Solarjetman
PC Specification: Canada

Hue, Lightness and Saturation filter (Color Correction)

Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:50 pm

Hey Mirillis,

I think a lot of people have been waiting for this feature. An HLS filter.
Something to record image more saturated. right now you have to do it in post.

But for long videos, example gaming videos.... yeah that's just crazy, can't render an hour video everytime
I'm going to upload a gameplay.

Plus for streammming

There are free screen recorders that can do this already, I would use them if they weren't terrible.
So does mirillis plan to add this feature? I think I posted this last year.

Groovex
PC Specification: Acesr Aspire

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:37 pm

Good day! I would like to ask you how you can add to this wonderful program (I'm talking about Action!) your images on the stream screen? In another, well-known program has such a function. You can add images directly to the stream.

In Action! on the stream tab, there is only a link URL. You cannot add a full image. You can add only one logo in the recording settings under the line about the webcam (on the first tab).

I really like this program. It is good at recording games, as well as stream. But some things are missing. May you tell me how can I add my image to stream?

Jackomac43
PC Specification: Win 10 i7 6700k Radeon R9 390x 8G

Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:52 pm

Hi everyone.

Just got Action! and I'd love if there could be a way to record my games in 1440p. I play in 1080p but in other software I was able to upscale it by recording in 2560x1440. This means that YouTube allows the lossless "vp9" codec when I upload videos, usually they only allow YouTubers with lots of views to use this codec.

Adding this ability would really help me save time as I currently have to edit and render my clips into 1440p otherwise the uploads look blurry.

Groovex
PC Specification: Acesr Aspire

Fri May 03, 2019 10:55 am

Good afternoon. Is it possible to introduce such a function as "color Correction" in your program? The fact is that in most games I use ReShade, but the program (Action!) does not capture color changes, but records or broadcasts (on Twitch or YouTube) the original, unmodified image. Even if in some player to increase the gamma and contrast when watching a video, the program will record the original. I do not know how to change this, and it is probably impossible to do it now in your program.

Therefore, I would very much like to be able to configure the "color Correction" of the recorded or broadcast material in the program in advance

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”