Action! 2.0 is now available.
We are proud to announce that new Action! 2.0 is now available, with refreshed look & feel and new features!
We are also happy to announce that upgrade to Action! 2.0 is free for all Action! 1.x version users!
What's new in Action! 2.0?
- NEW FEATURE: Chroma Key option added for webcams recording and LIVE streaming
- NEW FEATURE: LIVE Streaming to Facebook
- NEW FEATURE: Selected application recording mode added to record video from selected application only
- NEW FEATURE: Option to show free disk space on Action! HUD
- NEW FEATURE: "Do not record HUD during desktop recording" option added
- NEW FEATURE: Microphone off delay added for microphone recording on button down
- New, modern user interface with redesigned settings categories
- Improved webcam preview
- Refreshed Export window with new, redesigned output profiles
- Fixed video uploading to Facebook
- Assigned a separate hotkey for Live streaming
- Fixed mouse problem experienced during RUST game recording
- Windows Logon screen and UAC screens recording performance improvements for Windows 8.1 or newer on Admin user
- Fixed fullscreen and region Windows desktop recording with upscalling (on Windows 7 without Aero and on 8.1/10 on onon-admin user)
- Fixed YouTube fullscreen video recording on Windows 10 with AMD graphics cards
- Webcam recording stability improvements
- Stability improvements
- User interface improvements
- Action! installer improvements
HOW TO UPGRADE TO VERSION 2.0?
- Perfect Video Match mode has been removed
- Remote Action! functionality has been removed. Remote PC access and gaming is now available as a separate product - Monflo. Download Monflo for free at:
Read more and download the latest Action! version
- Simply download the latest Action! 2.x.x installer and install it on your PC! To activate Action! 2.0 use your current serial number (activation key) from version 1.x.x.