General Data Protection Information
Pursuant to Article 13 (1) and (2) of the General Data Protection Regulation data of 27/04/2016, we would like to inform you that:
- Mirillis Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Zielona Gora, ul. Fabryczna 14B/1, 65-410 Zielona Gora is the controller of your personal data.
- contact with Inspector for Personal Data Protection at Mirillis Sp z o.o. it is possible via email email@example.com
- Your personal data will be processed in order to perform the contract you have concluded with Mirillis Sp. z o.o. (Article 6 (1) letter b), to collect statistical data and soft profiling (Article 6 (1) letter F) and also for marketing purposes, if you give your consent beforehand (Article 6 (1) letter and GDPR).
- The recipient of your personal data will be: entities dealing with hosting, in which we maintain our databases, entities dealing with the mailing of newsletters, entities servicing our accounting, entities conducting statistical activities and entities servicing payment systems.
- Your data may be transferred to a third country if it is necessary for the service (Article 49 (1) (c) of the GDPR).
- You can obtain a copy of your personal data with are provided to the third country.
- Your personal data will be kept until the agreement between you and Mirillis Sp. z o.o. is resolved or your consent to data processing has been withdrawn. Withdrawing such consent will, however, result in the inability to retrieve your license key if such a need sometime occurs.
- You have the right to access your personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to data transfer, the right to raise objections, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you decide that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the general regulation on personal data protection of 27/04/2016.
- Providing personal data by the user is voluntary, but if you do not provide them when necessary, it will prevent the service you ordered.
- On mirillis.com we carry out the so-called "soft" profiling. This means that we collect statistics about traffic on our websites, as well as data that enable us to use marketing activities (eg Google AdWords remarketing).
What personal information is collected and when
Mirillis Ltd. does not collect any personal information, this means no information such as name, address or telephone number is collected and stored online by Mirillis Ltd. E-mail contact information is collected: during product purchase, forum registration process, during download of selected products and when creating Mirillis account. By providing e-mail address during purchase of Mirillis products or download of Splash Lite you automatically accept to subscribe Mirillis Newsletter. To unsubscribe please use this page.
We use Facebook Pixel, Google Analytics, Google AdWords Conversion tracker, other Google services and Mirillis services that place cookies on a browser across the website. Mirillis services and other 3rd party services help us increase the website's usability for our visitors and customers. Cookies are set and read by Google services and Mirillis website. You can opt out of Google tracking by visiting this page.
How we may use personal information
Your e-mail address (collected during product purchase or forum registration process) information may be used by Mirillis Ltd. for contact purposes on important matters. If you agree (i.e. by subscribing newsletter) to receive information from Mirillis, we will use e-mail contact information to send you electronic newsletters or similar types of information. We do not sell any information about our customers or website users to any third parties.
We take all possible measures to protect our customers and website users information.